1. DEPOSITS - £100 non returnable deposit per cottage per week is required within 7 days of a provisional booking.
2. PAYMENTS - Please make cheques out to MULL HOLIDAY COTTAGES, and post to the address below.
3. BALANCE - The balance will be due 6 weeks before the arrival date.
4. CANCELLATIONS - The deposit and final payment is non refundable in the event of the guest cancelling the booking. If the cottage can be re –let for that period however any payments made will be returned. If we are unable to honour the booking due to unforeseen circumstances we will refund the full amount paid for the holiday.
5. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES - The cottages are available for guests from 5pm on Saturday and guests must vacate the property by 10pm on the Saturday of departure.
6. BEDLINEN - Bedlinen and towels are provided in all cottages.
7. CLEANING - Cleaning materials are provided so that guests can leave the cottage as clean as they find it. We reserve the right to charge guests for extra cleaning should the cottage require it on departure.
8. EXTRAS - We supply a starter pack of firewood for the woodburning stoves with further supplies available locally Electricity and heating is included in the rent.
9. PETS - A maximum of 2 dogs per cottage are permitted by arrangement, and on the understanding that they bring their own bedding and do not get onto furniture. They must not be left unattended in the cottage at any time. Pet owners must ensure that they clean up after their pets in the cottage gardens.
10. SMOKING All cottages are strictly non smoking
11. ENTRY TO COTTAGE DURING YOUR STAY - In the event of any repair being required during your stay we will give reasonable notice for access. We do however reserve the right to enter the cottage at any reasonable time withoutnotice should the need arise.
12. BREAKAGES - Any damages or breakages will be charged at cost.
13. COMPLETION OF BOOKING FORM IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS.
Mull Holiday Cottages, Duneaton House, Wiston, South Lanarkshire, ML12 6GA.